Tech Xpress

Move rows in MS Word using the keyboard

Hello Readers!

As you might have figured out from the topic header, this nice little trick will help you to move rows of data in Microsoft Word using the keyboard, just the keyboard.

If you can't make out what I'm trying to say, check the video below.



How can this be done?

Just Press and Hold the ALT + SHIFT keys and use the Up or Down arrow keys to move the rows up or down respectively.

You can also move multiple rows at once.

If you like this, click here to get updates by email

Click here to subscribe to my Feeds

Related Reading:
Quickly change text Case in Microsoft Word
TYPE a table in Microsoft Word, Yes "TYPE" a table
Select text Vertically in Microsoft Word
Transfer Excel Spreadsheets to Access tables
Export Access tables to Excel spreadsheets

Tags:

Labels: , ,

posted by Vijeesh Ravindran, Friday, December 22, 2006


1 Comments:

I've been messing around with my resume for the last three hours and you just saved me three more hours of banging my head on the keyboard. Thank you!!!