Tech Xpress

To all Tech Xpress Subscribers and Readers

Finally! I got my computer fixed. But first of all, let me take this opportunity to apologize to all my subscribers and readers. I'm SORRY! I'm SORRY!

Yes, this update is after a fairly long two week hiatus.
Amazingly, the subscriber count of Tech Xpress never went down. Tech Xpress is really very lucky to have such wonderful (and patient) subscribers and readers.
Your confidence will always keep me motivated to continue delivering the stuff you like.

A big THANKS to all of YOU.

Vijeesh Ravindran

Leave a Comment

Get updates by email

Subscribe to Feeds

Labels:

posted by Vijeesh Ravindran, Sunday, February 04, 2007


1 Comments:

Comment by Anonymous Anonymous on February 5, 2007 at 8:25 PM  
Thank-you for those kind words. May you always be well and safe.