Tech Xpress

Online To-Read List

How many times have we come across a great article while surfing the web but could'nt get the time to read it?
The first thing I do is bookmark it to read later. So I have different sets of bookmarks on my home pc, office etc..Not a great way to organize stuff (unless those bookmarks on different PCs are synched together).
This is why I found I Need to Read This very useful. That's quite a name for a website! This site is kinda cool. You can put articles for later reading by adding them using bookmarklets or entering the url direclty. Many sites do that, but here's the best part - 'I Need to Read This' allows you to publish a feed of your unread articles.
So, your to-read list is now saved at one place and can be accessed from anywhere. And all this is free! Enjoy.

Home
posted by Vijeesh Ravindran, Wednesday, April 15, 2009


0 Comments: