Insert Images in Gmail Message Body
By default, Gmail doesn't allow you to embed or insert images inside the message body. Although you can send images as attachments, sometimes its useful to insert images directly in the email body. And here's how you do it in gmail -
1. Login to your Gmail inbox. Click the Settings link in the top-right of the screen.
2. In the Settings page, click the Labs tab.
3. Look for and add-in named Inserting Images. Select the Enable option beside it.
4. Scroll down the page and hit the Save changes button.
5. Now when you compose a mail, a new button called Insert Image is provided in the compose message toolbar.
Use it to embed images inside your email.
Undo Send Mail in Gmail
Protect your Gmail sessions by make it always use HTTPS
Find if someone is secretly reading your mails in Gmail