Here's a nice addon to boost your productivity while searching the web. Called Omnibar, this addon combines your Firefox location bar(address bar) and search bar into one. So you get one really long address bar that also does web searches.
Here are some basic tips -
1. To search for something in Yahoo type the following in the address bar
@y [your search keywords]
Note: You can exclude those square brackets.
2. To search using both Google and Yahoo i.e multiple searches, type
So if you want to search for "digital camers" on both the engines, just type
@g,y digital cameras.
Omnibar also supports shortcuts to other sites; ama for amazon, w = wikipedia, a= answers.com. Suggestions are also provided. Enjoy!
Gmail's threaded messages are cool. But the link provided to print a message prints all the messages in the thread. There is a link to print an individual mail, which is somewhat hidden. So here's how to do it -
1. Expand the message you want to print by clicking on the subject.
2. Click the small drop-down (near Reply link) in the top-right of the message.
3. This opens a menu which contains a Print link. This will print the selected mail only.